- How to omit pertinent historical facts from your presentations.
- How to misattribute pithy quotes to your favorite historical figure (Part one, Part two)
- How to turn fiction books into sources of historical facts.
- How to cite only the statistics you need to support your position.
- How to demonize people who point out your mistakes.
- How to embellish your personal history (Part one, part two, part three)
- How to claim you have an earned doctorate when you don’t.
So many topics, so little time.